School that I been study before.

This was the last primary school that I study in before I go for my secondary school, this is one of the Chinese school in the are of ‘Putatan’ this school was not so bad, in here Malaysia we need to go to kindergarten first before we can apply to study in the primary school, in the primary school have primary one until primary six, for primary one will take about one year to finish than we need to take end of the year exam, which will decide us to study in which class for primary two.
But when we in the primary six we need to take an important exam which we name it as ‘UPSR’, and this exam will lead us to our next education which is the secondary school.
In primary school we also have many activities, such as co-curriculum, it was been divided into three part, it was sport, lecture, and uniform, we can chose any club that’s have, and I had chosen badminton, dancing and scout club as my interest, and this co-curriculum also will be marked and been count into the student report end of the primary school.
This few clubs that have, sometime will have some competition between class and school, that’s why for those students that has talent, will be chosen for coming soon competition.
Than while I’m in the secondary school I had chosen a girl school as my choice, because I fell that a girl school will be more suitable for me. In Malaysia, secondary school have from form one until form five, than followed by lower six and upper six, than after that we can chose whether we want to go for college or university.While in form three all students was compulsory to take one of the important exam which we name it as ‘PMR’, this PMR will lead us to our interest and what we will be in the future.
After we pass the PMR in form three, we still need to take another exam while in form five which is ‘SPM’ this exam also very important because we need the certificate while we want to apply for lower six and also college. In secondary school we also have co-curriculum, I has chosen bowling, scout and Chinese club. This co-curriculum was also important in the end of secondary school. While I’m in secondary school I was very happy from knowing some of my friend, they was very playful and funny.Than after secondary school we still keep in touch, but we all been working and study in our own interest.
And this will be all of my student hour, thank you.
I hope every one of us that has read this post also have a happy hour while study, however it was very difficult but it was equal for the future.


No comments:
Post a Comment