This was my family picture, a single mother, only young sister, and my memory.

I remember a day, a day where I ask my mother whether the child inside my mother belly was a girl or a boy. In the same day, I ask my mother that can I have a sister, so that I will have a friend to company me and we can share our intrest. After I went for study in the town I always hope that it was a girl.

The next evening, my mother did came home, I was very happy for my mother return, but I also sad because my mother say my sister still look very small and need to stay in the hospital. However, I want to look at my sister before leaving my home, but I don’t make it.

After half years, I went home but my sister was bigger than my mother mention to me, and I was very happy because she was very cute and my dreams also come true to have a sister. Unfortunately when my sister become bigger she always fights with me, she likes to take my things without my permission, but never mind because she stills my sister. And now 2008 she still the same, we like to fight, go out together, share our interest and also went to the same place. Maybe this is what we will do in the future, however what happen I will take care and try to protect her since she is my only sister.
This will be the end of my story for this topic, thank you.


No comments:
Post a Comment