Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Mother

This is my mother, the only mother that I have. For this post I would like to introduce my mother, she wasn’t popular, but I was happy to say something about my mother.

Because she is the only one who raises me up, take care of us, give me money, and give me everything’s that I need. This was my story:


When I’m still a litter girl she love me take a good care on me, but while I’m in the primary 4, she always scold and bit me. In that moment I fell like very hate her, because she only scold and bit me, and she less scold my sister, of course, my sister was more better than me, she is very clever she can study well, that’s why she can get a good result and that will make my mother happy.


But when I’m in the secondary school, I understand why my mother always scold me, and there was a person who ever told me before, she said: ‘which mother don’t love her child, every mother love their child, everything’s that she done is good for us’ this was what she told me before, that’s why since that day I start to understand my mother, every time my mother scold or bit me, I never fight back anymore.


After 3 years she totally changes, she never bit me anymore. But she still keeps saying and scold me if only I did something wrong. My sister she is smaller than me, sometime she always ask my mother ‘mom why do you been so well with sis?’ this was a very common question that must be ask by a children. My sister also asks this question before ‘mom who does you like the most, me or sis?’
Than my mother say: ‘I not only bit or scold you, I also bit and scold sis if she did something wrong’
Than she also say: ‘I love both of you, because both of you also my child’


Since that day, I know that my mother not only love my sister, but she love me too. Maybe many of our friends weren’t lucky to have a mother who can be fair to their entire child, that’s why many of us that our mother treats us good were very lucky.
Because there still many children don’t get what they suppose to have. Because of this, I tell myself I must treat my mother as good as I could since my mother still here, because everything’s that she done to me, I can never pay back her, even with money.


Than while I’m in college, she is the one who support me, she pays my fee; suggest which course that I can chose. So far, she treats us with love and care. She can say as a lucky mom, she always get into trouble but she never give up, until now I can say that she done very well in her job and also raising us.


Let say, if in the past she gives up from bring us together with her or raise us, than me and my sis will not have a good future or maybe we will lose something important in our life.

This is the end for this post, thank you.
And for those friends who are going to be a mother or to a child try to understand each other, know what we need, and why sometime they act different, it must be something behind it.

No comments: